Supplyline works with each seller to ensure a certain minimum standard for returns and provide you with a consistent experience.
The baseline for standard returns include:
- 30-day window: Sellers will generally permit the Buyer to return unused and undamaged goods within 30 days from the delivery date of the shipment.
- RMA validation: The Buyer must obtain and include in the return shipment a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number from the seller
Exceptions vary by product, category, and seller. These exceptions will be communicated at checkout and/or at order acknowledgement.
Exceptions may exist for:
- Manufacturer restock fees: Costs incurred for restocking fees designated by the manufacturer may be passed along to the buyer
- Non-standard and engineered products: Certain non-stock configurations and customized products may be designated as non cancelable - non returnable (NC-NR) and not be eligible for return
- Final Sale Items: Discounted sales of discontinued products, items with limited shelf life, and "final sale" items may not be eligible for return
- Bad faith: Repetitive or abusive returns from the same customer
Refunds are initiated within 3 days of approval from the seller.